Objectives & Responsibilities
- Define SRE roadmap to build cross-functional system that meets scalable level of company
- Responsibilities include deploying & managing several services to multiple clouds: Google Cloud Platform & Amazon Web Services
- Standardize & automate legacy application development & deployment pipeline.
- Monitoring & Inspect potential issues within the system, provide material for relevant stakeholders to fix those stuff
- Optimize performance of multiple services, such as Elasticsearch, Logstash, System Performance, CDN Performance, Cache Hit rate, Performance Tracking & Bottle-neck detection, Application performance optimization as Code
- Infrastructure as Code: Deployment Automation, Configuration Automation
- Manage & Control request & deployment flow, standardize configuration for further tracking if needed
- Contribute to business continuity by assuring systems & services continuity
- 2-5 years of experience as a DevOps/SRE Engineer or similar roles
- Experience with deployment & configuration management tools
- Experience with a public-facing high-traffic & hyper-scaling environment
- Solid skill of Linux/Unix-like System & command-line interface
- Good knowledge of some programming language & software development process
- Hands-on experience with database system & database optimization
- Hands-on experience with monitoring systems, broad knowledge about the pros & cons of specified monitoring tools, matching monitoring context with suitable tools
- Systematic thinking & problem-solving attitude
- Shell scripting (Bash Shell)
- Team spirit & Responsibility
- Hand-on & understanding of major DevOps tools (even relevant others): Docker, Kubernetes (AWS EKS, GCP GKE), CI/CD tools (Bitbucket Pipeline, Google Cloud Build, Jenkins), Terraform, Ansible, Monitoring & Logging Tools (Prometheus, ELK stack)...
How To Apply?
Contact us at [email protected]