What you will do
- Collect and analyze in-game player data to consolidate game insights, then turn those insights into product features
- Translate product features into detailed requirements and prototypes, then prioritize based on business impact
- Work closely with third-party development teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Manage multiple products, with responsibility for ensuring that deliverables are understood and releases are delivered on time
- Work closely with other in-house teams within Sensor Notes: music content, user acquisition, and business development. You can listen to music all day.
- Working experience:
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a product owner supporting one or more mobile game products
- Proven experience in game design and track record of managing successful gaming projects
- Self-starter who is energetic & enthusiastic, confident, adaptable & customer-oriented
- Experience producing wireframes, mockups, prototypes, and user interaction diagrams
- Practical experience with Agile principles, such as Scrum or Kanban
- Excellent written and verbal communication, leadership, problem-solving and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask and manage deadlines in a cross-functional team
- Fortitude to remain calm and react appropriately in high-pressure situations
How To Apply?
Contact us at [email protected]