Why we need you
- Your mission is to help the CEO optimize his productivity & increase his decision quality in many different areas: business, finance, product, culture…etc
What you will do
- Optimize the CEO’s productivity:
- Increase the CEO’s decision quality:
- Arrange and handle all logistics for the CEO/BOD meetings and events: schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials; and record meeting minutes on behalf of the CEO
- Analyze and work to deeply understand the CEO’s goals, and protect CEO’s time accordingly. Recommend & suggest actions/solutions improve productivity, and increase the CEO’s time ROI
- Work closely with the CEO to keep the CEO well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following appropriately
- Other projects/duties as assigned for the company's overall benefit
- Input/Recommend for the CEO's Decisions in different areas: vision, strategy, business, finance, product, culture,...etc
- Do ad-hoc analysis at the CEO's request
- Be a customer’s voice: Play any company or competitor products and do User Research, then give the CEO feedback/suggestion as a Customer
- Support the CEO for M&A activities & manage portfolio companies (invested by Sensor Notes)
- Graduated from University/College in Economics, Foreign Trade, Business Administration, etc with GPA above 3.5/4.0 or owned some special talent/passion
- Experience in a similar position for +2 years
- Ownership: The goal for this role is to do whatever it takes to keep the CEO laser-focused on company growth by removing and unblocking any distractions. As such, this role involves heavy collaboration with the CEO but also requires an ownership mindset.
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Self-adaptability: Never afraid of changes. Very flexible. Being a fast learner with an action-oriented mindset to unblock any challenge that comes up. You’re enthusiastic and eager to learn and help wherever you can.
- Being proactive: Identify things that need to be done and resolve them without being told to.
- Love Music
- Extremely attention to detail: You’re extremely organized, with a knack for noticing and remembering details.
- Good critical thinking
Will be a plus
- Experience in a tech startup environment
- Experience in the mobile game industry
- Know how to play a musical instrument or sing/dance
- Love music games, hyper-casual games, or other music applications
- Good communication skills - CUSTOMER OBSESSION: strong customer centricity. Empathy with the customer. Be data-driven
- Entrepreneurial mindset: we encourage all employees to be the company owners
How To Apply?
Contact us at [email protected]